509 views, 30 views today
The Movement sweeping through Nigeria is explainable.
1. The oppressed have found a Leader with a record of care and performance and who thankfully has character, competence and capacity to begin the process of building a new Nigeria.
2. The people are fed up. The suffering is too much.
3. The people are no longer for sale. Even if they take your money as bribe for votes, they believe its their money anyway and look forward to voting for whom they please. Nothing anybody can do about it.
4. The men so desperate to rule Nigeria are no longer saleable. Their Expiry Date has long passed. Even if you give them away for free no one will accept them. Taking bad medicine will only make the problem worse.
5. Those still praising them are just wanting a last pay day before jumping ship. Many belong to the two expired Parties by day but are strong Labour Party supporters by night.
6. The Hausas in the North and Middle belt who have been mentally enslaved for centuries are waking up and understanding they are actually free men and women. Those who provide them with communal meals once a week are not their freinds nor brothers. Slavery comes in many forms, the ones by way of food and bondage of the mind is even worse than the ones with chain where there is even no need to purchase locks and chains.
7. Nigerians deserve better. The masses have decided to take their chances with a new Party rather than carry on suffering with those already tried and tested that continue to fail.
8. The level of insecurity, poverty, pain, insecurity, insecurity, pain, suffering, pain, suffering, poverty, poverty, poverty, blood, sweat and tears is toooooo much to bear any more.
9. Out of control inflation. The ‘elite’ and oligarchs still use private jets like its an Uber cab. But tell us it is only us that must make sacrifices for things to get better, whilst they continue with their life style, unchanged.
10. The oligarch must be identified for flushing away.
11. The people are fed up with both sides of the same coin, fed up with the conjoined twins who share the same internal organs, digestive system and one anus. We are grateful for the third force……..LABOUR PARTY.
12. Should our choice fail, God forbid, we will not complain, it was out choice.
13. So the campaign of the Labour Party has metamorphosed into a Movement. By a process akin to osmosis, members of other parties that crave a better Nigeria have moved into the Labour Party. This Movement has not only gone viral but international.
14. Those who have been ruling Nigeria never appreciated the importance of Nigeria to the wider world. They have also failed to understand how Peter Obi is altering the medula and DNA of Nigerians.
We know that 2015 Protocol has been activated again. The Kuje Prison Outbreak was the final action plan. We remain undeterred.
In my humble opinion, whatever the outcome of the 2023 elections, Nigeria will not be the same again after it. I am hopeful however that the change will be for good.